Relationships are a funny thing. I’m talking friendships, as much as partner relationships. It always amazes me what we don’t know about our partners and friends. This Valentine’s day I challenge you to find out a little more about the people who are important to you. Here is a list of questions to ask that you might not know the answers to.
Questions to ask
- When did you last cry? Why?
- What are the top 3 items on your bucket list?
- What is a small thing that you would like someone to do for you, that would make you feel happy or appreciated?
- What are you insecure about?
- How did you become the person you are now?
- What tragedies have you experienced in your life?
- What successes have you experienced in your life?
- Have you ever had a nickname? How did you feel about it?
- What would you want to change about yourself and what would you never want to change about yourself?
- What makes you feel secure?
What questions would you include? Let me know.
Have a great February and connect with those around you.